Thursday 20 June 2013

In the works

Hi everyone,

I know it has been a while since I have posted anything, but I am currently working on a picture to differentiate between the treatments for an arterial ulcer and a venous ulcer. I just finished the arterial ulcer picture, and am working on the venous ulcer one. Venous ulcers, I find, are more complex, as there are a number of complications that may occur. With an arterial ulcer, it seems that the only intervention that had profound effects is to have vascular surgery.
REMEMBER: NO COMPRESSION FOR AN ARTERIAL ULCER

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kimberley,

    It's owner of MedicForYou, a medical community at https://medicforyou.in . Would you like to work with us? Your article just seem too informative and helpful. Let me know.

    Regards
    Dr.Varun
    admin@medicforyou.in

    ReplyDelete